Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
For You (inspired by Amos Oz's words)

Your sleeping body is like a city, so beautiful and pure,

where I want to wander and to try and find the door.

Your fingers are the streets, your palm a city square,

so I would let my kisses and caresses linger there.

Then up boulevards of your arms, up to shoulder hill,

where I place tender caress, but my lips are never still.

Then I find myself at the crossroads of your throat,

where am I next to turn, no directions there to note.

I let my lips graze your lips, closed eyelids and your nose,

then I spy, a long way off, ten pink and standing toes.

The landscape between, hills to hollows and valleys deep,

where caresses could linger long and happily fall a sleep.

Just as I start then to move your lips they whisper "No"

"You are not aloud to wander, a route you do not know"

So dear lovely lady, please do tell, where do I start,

please draw for me a map to the doorway of your heart.



bkewl.

  

Please Comment