Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
It's been a long time

It's been a long time, since we were together,
since we drifted apart,
but it seems like forever,
since you broke my heart.

But now your back, you say that your so sorry,
you want to be my friend,
you say I’m not to worry,
saying my heart will mend.

Why did you go, was someone else there,
because he say he loved you,
when now you say you care,
so did you say that to him to.

I know your a liar and say what you need to,
the truth is so plain to see,
I can see right through you,
oh so don’t try to lie to me.

I loved you so deeply, you left me all the same,
there was no love from you,
you think it's one big game,
I don’t know what can I do.

I hold you close, so close, I'd forgive you anything,
so close, my heart starts to pound,
so close, you make my life sing,
so close, my feet lift off the ground.

It's been a long time, since we were both together,
since when you went away
and so it seems like forever,
but you say this time you'll stay.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment