Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Kisses

Someone else's kisses are resting on my lips,
the memory of her body is within my fingertips.
I must walk away, for its time to go home,
though I'll have company there, I'm always alone.
I want to see you, now and everyday,
stay with you and never go away.
don't want to leave you all alone,
though it's time for me to go home.
My life is empty now, when were apart,
can't you feel my truth within your heart.
I need you whispering in my ears,
I need your hand to wipe away my tears.
There must be some easy way out of all this,
but to me there's no answer, just another kiss.
I want to touch you every day
and be near you come what may.
I see the sunshine in your smiling eyes,
I warm myself only on the warmth it supplies.
Don't leave me or make me go away
and by your side I will forever stay.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment