Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Rainbow

Let me be your rainbow, of colours in every hue,
let me shine on your cheek, enjoy the lovely view.
Touch your dreams with its light, soften every day,
collect these sad feelings to them push far away.
If I could be your rainbow, a story would unfold,
I would be so close, you would be a crock of gold.

Never miss a rainbow, as it cuts those rainy skies,
let it look upon you and reflect in those soft eyes.
Remember rainbows are an emblem for all good,
placed upon the earth to protect us all from flood.
Like a gaurdian angel, let this rainbow touch you,
you will know the best course, the right thing to do.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment