Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Stargazer

I am a star gazer, I stand here looking in the night,
looking into galaxies, bathing in their distant light.

Seeking my direction, from this the heavenly sky,
fleeting life, like a comet, flashed before my eye.

Movement in the heavens, looking to hard do I see,
was that a shooting star or was it just my destiny.

Can I trust my judgement, there’s water in my eyes,
standing weeping in the night, looking up into skies.

The moon is rising now, just to spoil my starry view,
only a half moon, but its reflected light burns through

A baleful face so sad and it’s looking down onto me,
like a soft veil, it draws across stars that I could see.

The precursor to the sun, yet to breach in the east,
I stand looking upward, at what is always out of reach.

Time for bed, now it’s morning, so back to front am I,
living my life in darkness, that sunlight hurts my eye.

In the great galaxies of life, are we really here at all,
living this topsy turvy life, in a world oh so very small.

We share the same seas, but no shore do we share,
would you change a thing, I wonder would you dare.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment