Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Stolen moments

The day was so hot, the sky was bright,
she dropped the blinds, to cut the light.

A perfume spot, placed upon each breast,
so naked she lay, upon her bed to rest.

Though it was still early, not even noon,
I said I would be there, that afternoon.

I'm always late, clock said, just gone four,
so we lay like spoons, in a cutlery drawer.

I lay behind, enfolding her, as like a womb,
feeling safe, glowing, I smell her perfume.

Whispered, I love you's and replies I know,
I'm kissing her neck, my feelings to show.

I think she is crying, is that a sob I hear,
but saying nothing, I just pull her near.

Slowly I make love to her, a steady gait,
time is against us, as always we're late.

I must leave soon, I can't stay the night,
I’d love to hold her, till the morning light.

So rare to be together, more often apart,
we both hold a place, in each others heart.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment