Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Stranger

I will cry my tears for you,
if this will ease your sorrow.
Let me share your hurting
and look towards tomorrow.

Let my words make you smile,
they might even make to weep.
But if they brighten up your day
or bring comfort as you sleep.

Then its worth a little risk,
to improve your state of mind.
I’m to far away to hurt you
and you know that love is blind.

You’re living in an ivory tower,
that my body cannot breach.
You could ignore my scribbles
and remain quite out of reach.

You can call out all the shots,
on your terms, or not at all.
I will try to catch your tears,
if you decide to let them fall.

We can never be as one,
we both have lives of our own.
Let a stranger be a friend,
then at least your not alone.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment