Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Visiting Old Haunts

I these wander the streets of an old familiar city,
chasing down memories and faces from the past,
everything’s changed, for the worse thats the pity
I am fascinated, but I know that this won’t last.

See a half forgotten face among a crowd of people,
but I know in reality, it’s no one I could know at all,
I look across the sky, from the clock, to the steeple,
but my memories like ghosts, make a teardrop fall.

see a place,
see a person,
see a building,
drab and cold.
Another time,
another version,
all so dirty,
and so old.
Your a face,
among a crowd,
but your gone,
and I’m alone.
Call your name,
no not out loud,
time to leave,
I’m going home.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment