Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Where time stands still

Do you have a special place, where you feel at peace,
a place where your emotions allow that great release.

My place is on a beach, looking across the rocks to sea,
this is where my mind goes to, when it’s off drifting free.

The place were the sea meets sky, an undefined thin line,
where nothing is substantial, a lost horizon without time.

Where time stands still and clouds scud to rest at night,
the sun to bath, before coming fresh with morning light.

Full moon turns it to a silver space, that reflects no light,
but creates a mercury foam, like diamonds in the night.

Where time is standing still, oh to be in that lost space,
to witness a changing world, without being in the race.

We all have lost horizons, things that might have been,
things we regret and sights we wish we had not seen.

Moving ever forward, dreaming dreams that may not be,
so mine slips away again and is there looking out to sea.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment