Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Words

I really like to make you smile, this I always try to do, but my words contain my life and all of them are true.
So some may make you sad or even make you blue, but words are only words with my feelings peeping through.
So if my words become a burdon, please tell me, tell me do, I shall slip in to the night so as not to trouble you.
I know I can be a pain, to pushy, through and through, so before I become a pest please tell me what to do.
That my words are not a problem, I'm not offending you, I can send you more, for I have more than just a few.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment