Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Blinded by the sun

I was blinded by the sun the first time that we met,
you a just a slender body, that I see in silhouette.
You want to linger though you seem out of reach,
me I’m just another body, sat here on the beach.

You stay to chat a while, the while then lingers on,
when we look about us, everyone has now gone.
We continue with our talking as the stars appear,
we speak more freely, there is no one here to hear.

Finally we decide to leave, this sand and the sea,
then you take my hand, it seems quite naturally.
So we walk off together and together we remain,
tides may come and go, days and nights the same.

A chance meeting placed us in each others path,
was chance or was it fate, of this we often laugh.
Held like two soul mates so lost before somehow,
once blinded by the sun, its love that blinds me now.

bkewl.

  

Please Comment