Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Inhibitions

Were you always so very careful,
or your mind someone made to teach,
no skinny dipping under the stars,
dried by driftwood fires on the beach.

On your balcony in a bathrobe,
wrapped around your body tight,
never letting go to those urges,
sleep with the light on every night.

Go dancing naked in the moonlight,
the grass wet beneath your toes,
and make love under the open sky,
let your lovers arms be your clothes.

Find the freedom of your dreams,
your mind and body set them free,
shed those inhibitions soon my love,
for then I will surely come to thee.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment