Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Lost my memory

Walk the streets by the hundred, through every large town,
someone stop me, if you know me, oh write my name down,
I am aimless, like a clown.

Give me some sort of history, from which I can then start,
fill in my background, it’s hidden, but lies deep in my heart
and from which I won’t part.

So I'm out of place, out of my time, nothing seems to be mine.
I try putting these words down, to make my life try to rhyme,
all I have is plenty of time.

Look close, at me, don’t avoid my eyes, it’s recognition I need,
if your building up the right image, then someone may heed,
please then I might be freed.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment