Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
What are dreams

What is a dream,
a wish for life lost,
thoughts suppressed,
but at what cost.

Would you change,
a life that’s secure,
for a slippery dream,
of which your unsure.

Maybe that dream,
is a cry from the heart,
when will it begin,
just how will it start.

I’d take your mind,
where its never been,
I’ll you show the sights,
those eyes never seen.

Would you trust me,
not to leave you cold,
step into the darkness,
just my hand to hold.

I’ll be your tomorrow,
if you’ll be my today,
you will be mine always
by your side I would stay.

Then we could travel,
this green sceptred isle,
I’d make your heart sing,
so you’ll always smile.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment