Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
All at Sea

Is life uncharted waters,
there do we drift or sail away.
Where there is no rhyme or reason,
starry nights then each new day.

Do the currents push us one way,
where hearts don't want to go.
Are the clouds merely observers,
do they tell all that they know.

While there is love in my heart,
there is hope in my dreams.
Everything is broken here,
nothing quite what it seems.

So reaching for a full new sail,
with rudder to steer my heart.
I try to choose direction,
we are to long and far apart.

So wish me luck my fellows,
I call to the gulls circling above.
Send my words upon your wings,
I am bound for the one I love.

Though my journey may be long,
the route a path yet unknown.
I shall persevere to find her,
so I can make my love my own.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment