Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
It has to be

Have you gone and left me, my life is so alone,
I want you close to me, there when I get home.
No tears for me to wipe, just kisses on my lips,
something to cling on to, love at my fingertips.
I cant live without knowing, you love me and care,
my life was filled with sadness, without you there.

You are my sun, breaking through stormy clouds,
made me think things, I thought was not allowed.
Dreams of a happiness, that nearly made me cry,
without you being there, I feel I could almost die.
So until the day comes, you are there close to me,
then my love I struggle on, that's how it has to be.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment