Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Summer

Don’t give me your pity,
I don’t want your sympathy.
I don’t need your advice,
it’s just not good for me.
All I need is your love,
to keep me going on.
All I need is your love,
to help my day along.
But you’ve made it very clear.
you don’t want my company.


Don’t give me your excuses,
I’ve heard them all before.
Don’t try to analyse me,
the writings on the wall.
If you can’t love me now,
then leave me alone.
All I want is to share a life,
I didn’t want to own.
Discussion now is wasting time,
I’ll just hang up the phone.


So summers nearly over,
winter will be bleak this year.
It lasted just a few months,
but it barely seems a year.
Since meeting in the park,
we merged so easily.
We just talked in the sun,
I carved initials in a tree.
So summers nearly over,
but you're no longer hear.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment