Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
~ The Voice ~


The night time falls
There's a chill in the air
The full moon is so bright
Yet a mist surrounds everywhere

Slowly I am walking
The long and winding path
Terror sounding all of me
But somehow I don't really care

For I have been summoned
By a voice in the night
I don't know where I'm going
But I know this is right.

I reach a dark castle
It's looks dark, empty and cold
I place my hand on the door
Will I ever leave from here?

The voice is so strong now
Enter? That I must
What lies behind this door?
That my soul has come to trust.

The door now opens
The room invites me in
A stranger awaits me
He speaks, that voice?

It's him that's beckoned me
It's his voiced that I have heard
But what does he want with me?
I have not a thing to share.

He has a surprise
What could it be?
He wants eternity with me
Oh how can this be?

With the gaze of his eyes
My soul is transfixed
He can give me eternity
With one magical kiss

Take me I'm yours
My life to you I give
I only ask you love me
And together we shall remain.

His arms now embrace me
Gazing deep in his eyes
He gives me one last kiss
Then drains the blood from my soul

Now we are one
Two of the same
An eternity of the night
Together we will always remain.

[Written by Michelle]


bkewl.

  

Please Comment