Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
S y n d r o m e.
About the town, we see it all,
that the hard rain, is going to fall
so to land upon the innocents below,
as death will fall, like flakes of snow
you cannot hide, beneath its shroud
be aware of that mushroom cloud,
take heed, take fright
that flash of light.
People walk
girls do talk
children run
to have fun
boys stand
it’s planned.
People meet
girls sweet
children jeer
boys cheer
boys shout
what about.
People stop
girls to stop
children wait
boys to state
it’s happening.
People aggressive
girls suppressive
children surprised
and boys realised
what's happening in their world.

(please cut and paste in a document with text centered)

bkewl.

  

Please Comment