Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Winters night

The lighthouse beam silently sweeps the beach,
then I see you there, close, but still out of reach.
Another sweep and you are gone from my sight,
suddenly swept off, into a this dark winters night,

I see your silhouette amongst a crowd, or a face,
but when I look again, its just a clear open space.
Then your shadow, it falls in my empty room, I trip,
I feel your fingers in my empty hand, but no grip.

I await the dawn, with intrepidation in my heart,
we are now almost together, but always apart.
I feel your spirit holds me, like an angels wings,
I’m caressed by your dreams and my heart sings.

Eyes awake, wet and I weep alone at first light,
as I feel so much closer to you, during the night.
The lighthouse washes the shoreline, in a sweep,
caress the sand as I caressed you, again I weep.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment