Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Found You

I found your name here upon my lips,
did you place it there as I as was sleeping,
I try to catch it with my fingertips.

I found your smile in my head today,
into my thoughts you are slowly creeping,
carefully, I don't want it to go away.

Your voice was in my ear whispering,
words that are only said between lovers,
I cannot hear others, as I am listening.

My dreams place you here in my bed,
as we roll beneath the tortured covers,
each feeling spoken, with words unsaid.

Your shadow cuts my path and I turn,
did you slip away so fast that i missed you,
to see you there in silhouette, I yearn.

I found you there in my heart today,
it was a nice surprise, but oh what to do,
I only know that its there to stay.

Found your name here upon my lips,
I called it out loud, but you are far away,
cupped my mouth with my fingertips.

I am sure you heard me in your head,
stopped what your doing, looked my way,
so called, I love you, the words I said.

bkewl.

  

Please Comment