Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Make it so

I wander and roam, seem never to have a place, a home, where I should go,
having lived in many house, but never stayed long enough to make it so.

Loves in my life have passed me by, when my attention failed to keep hold,
I have missed many things, my past, like my future has been bought and sold.

Seek and you shall find they say, but when is it time to stop in my track,
when will I know I am at my end, when is it time to be turning back.

They view is different from where I stand, at high place no one should go,
shall I turn, head back down the path or take a leap of faith and make it so.

Still am I, a rare thing for me not moving just swaying as in the breeze,
on the cusp of all things, so the chaos theory brings me to my knees.

Then I feel your hand, warm placed in my cold palm, there it takes a hold,
I know I am safe here, my life's begun, so my story can now be fully told.

bkewl.

  

Please Comment