Words poetic 
These are my words, they mean something to me and hopefully something to you, the reader.... Updated and added too when I can...

Please contact me with comments or suggestions and thank you for reading my words.....

 
Starbucks

Young people chatter, in a corner, all coffee shops are good for this,
some are talking, but some just listen, others plan, some reminisce.

Cups are empty, table cluttered empty plates, still they chatter on,
the room is buzzing, a sudden silence, I look up to find them gone.

Times gone by, we all have been there, groups of friends all around,
but this passes, new directions, can't retrace that hallowed ground.

Can't go back, so are memories fading, never is the same somehow,
a coffee shop, all filled with chatter, brings so much back to me now.


bkewl.

  

Please Comment